Sudhansu Sekhar Tripathy
President, UTSE Board, The Uranium, Cuttack
* Past Occupation: Joined Ravenshaw College as Lecturer in Chemistry in 1980. Took voluntary retirement from erstwhile Ravenshaw College(now Ravenshaw University), Cuttack as Senior Reader in Chemistry in 2002.
* Educational Qualifications: PhD : 1984 - Utkal University
D.Sc : 2002 - Utkal University
* Visited : USA , Italy, UK in connection with research work
* No. of research papers published in international journals: 40
* Area of Research : polymer composites, graft and block copolymers, mechanism of polymerization
* No. of books published : 7
1: Odia(for school level) : 5
2. English (for school level) : 2
3. e-Books: 2 (www.theuranium.org) for lower and higher(XI/XII level)
* YouTube Channel: sst chemistry : More than 100 videos in Chemistry published.
* No. of candidates who have received PhD degree under my guidance: 7
* Present Occupation:
Since 2002, worked as Managing Trustee of a Public Educational Trust, ‘The Uranium’ and President, UTSE Board; which works for the advancement of science education in general and Chemistry education in particular, in secondary Odia and English medium schools of our state from class VII to X. Also coaches in “SS Tripathy Chemistry Classes” professionally for integrated course for class XI and XII for Board and IIT(JEE)/NEET/KVYP/NISER etc. since 4 decades.